How to Get Ready for Princess Party?
Whether you are invited on a princess party or you are going to arrange a princess theme party or someone I mean your friend or cousin is asking from you how to get ready for the princess theme party, in each case you can get ideas from here & then you can rock into the party. Sometimes, it happens that your parents arrange a princess theme birthday party for you so you may thinking about how you should dress up & what hairstyle you should make & what type of footwear can go best with theme etc. So, from this article you can get the answer of your all questions. Let’s starts!
1) When it comes to princess theme party, then you always need to choose an ankle length ball gown. If you want to wear a short dress then a cocktail dress is also best option. Keep the theme color in mind & choose a dress. The sweetheart neckline is best.
2) Keep your body measurement perfect so that you can get best fit dress. Wear sleeveless or strapless dresses. Soft colors are preferable such as pink, purple, white etc.
3) Crown is an essential accessory for getting a perfect princess like look. So, choose a crown in a color that goes best with the dress.
4) You can choose a readymade crown or you can make a crown at home with paper. The original flower crown also looks very nice.
5) Jewelry is also essential for a princess. Without jewelry you may look incomplete. In jewelry, necklace, earring & bracelets are best options.
6) You can go with gold jewelry, silver, pearl or stone jewelry sets.
7) Now move towards footwear, once again you have plenty of options such as shimmer footwear in silver or golden can go best with each outfit. You can prefer glass footwear it can also go best with each dress. The high heel pearl embellished footwear is also a best option. Flat or high heels both are acceptable.
8) Keep the right footwear size into the mind. Chose footwear in which you feel comfortable.
10) Make up should also be done by keeping a princess looks in mind. Go with pink makeover with pink dress, purple eyes makeup with purple dress & red lips with white dress. Don’t forget to use liner, blush on & mascara.
Category: Girls Fashion Accessories